Thursday, November 10, 2011

Events for Nov., Dec. and Jan.

I have quite a few things going on over the next few months. I'm going to be so busy!

I'm excited for all things to come but I have a feeling I'll be exhausted when its all done.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend who is hosting a Croptoberfest. I will be working on cutting out fabric for items to be sewn, along with cutting tulle to make tutus. I will be kid free as they're staying home with their father, so that should allow me to get quite a bit done.

On the 20th, I'm going to be at the Local and Loving It Event in Bend and the Phoenix Inn Suites. I'll have some handmade and handsewn items there available for purchase from Honie's Little Shop. I'll also have some business cards for Wrap and Lose and Your Wedding Day Your Way.

Dec. 10th and 11th I'll be a vendor at the A Big Deal for 4-H craft show that is being held at the Expo Center in Redmond. There will be a rummage sale along with the craft show. You're sure to find something for everyone. Not to mention you're helping the youth of Deschutes County!

January 14th I'm attending the Central Oregon Wedding and Event Show as a vendor instead of the Bride to Be. I can't tell you how excited I am. The wedding show is HUGE for Central Oregon and is put on by Incredible Events at The River House.

Almost immediately after is conference for It Works! Global, which is where I started Wrap and Lose from. Its held January 19th to the 21st in Tampa, Florida. It is still up in the air on whether I'll be attending for sure or not. I would really like to but with everything going on, 2 small children and the cost, it might not happen.

I am however, pushing to do what I can to get there.

After January it seems as for right now things will be calm and back to "normal".

In between the events that I'm attending I am free for wrap parties. If you're not sure what that is, its basically a time for you to get your friends and family together to tone, tighten and firm in as little as 45 minutes.

Hosts that have 7 participating guests get their wrap free! Its a $35 value, however, for parties its only $25 per guest. You save $35 and they save $10 each! There are other host perks too!

More information about products can be found at my website Wrap and Lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment