Sunday, December 18, 2011

Apple Butter...

Have you heard of it before? Have you had it before? Have you made it before?

I heard about it a few months ago and found it to be kind of interesting. I had never heard of it before then so of course I haven't had it nor have I cooked it before.

I'm not sure what it is lately but I'm interested in making things, BESIDES handcrafted items.

I have a couple adventures I've decided to keep secret for the time being. One will be disclosed in the next few days, the other won't be for a few weeks yet.

Anyways, Apple Butter is a new adventure for me. I cut up the apples, mixed them in the crock pot with the salt, sugar and cinnamon and now am just waiting.

I was thinking once everything was in there that I might end up making homemade applesauce from now on. What do you think?!

Do you have a favorite recipe of something you'd like to share? I'm always up for new recipes as long as I know someone liked it! haha The recipes that don't take much work and are a bit easier than the rest usually are the best!

By the way in case you're wondering, I'm using the following recipe this time for the apple butter.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/all-day-apple-butter/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment