Monday, September 3, 2012

Crush Mini Flat Iron deal!

While I was on Facebook earlier this evening I found what a Groupon deal that I peaked my interest!
A blog site that I have liked on Facebook that lists deals for a variety of items had it posted.

Thank you Madame Deals, Inc for sharing about the Crush Mini Flat Iron on Groupon. I have one ordered in Raspberry and can't wait to get it and try it out.

I'm not only excited that I saved almost half of what it normally costs, but I'm excited to see how it works with curling my hair. Its normally $30, however, I got it for just over $15.00 shipped due to tax with being in Idaho.

I have a flat iron already but it is a bit wider than the Crush Mini and I've been envious of those girls that I've seen with the 1" flat irons that use it to curl their hair!

***Image courtesy of Madame Deals, Inc's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment