Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 miles in less than 45 minutes??

Would you think that you could run 3 miles in less than 45 minutes? Do you work out regularly or somewhat regularly?

By the way, taking care of your children is not considered working out. I know it may feel like it at times but it really isn't. haha

Anyway, I was invited to go work out with a friend

of mine, Christina from Redmond Healthier Me... Little did I know that work out meant run 3 miles. Not only was it run 3 miles but it was running them OUTSIDE in the COLD!

My hands were red and numb before the first mile w
as even halfway completed. I was also without a coat, mind you. However, my arms were okay, my fingers were NOT. haha

I'm happy to report that I ran the 3 miles in under 45 minutes. I did NOT think that was possible before we started.

I am paying for it today of course. I can feel muscles I never knew I had and I can feel muscles that I did NOT think would be connected with running. Our bodies really are amazing.

For ANYONE that might want to get on the road to being healthier, I encourage you to start with the workouts on the photo. They're simple as you can see. You start out small and work your way up.

If you feel its "too easy" then do another set. Maybe do 3 sets a day. Its up to you. YOU are in control of what you do and how you do it. You get to decide if you are healthy and how you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment