Thursday, December 1, 2011

Water, water everywhere...

I am challenging myself to drink at least five 16oz glasses of water a day for the month of December.

After talking with my friend Christina that does Redmond Healthier Me and has lost over 50 lbs herself (not just by drinking water of course) since January. I'm thinking its time to make a change.

Not to mention I heard one of the trainers from The Biggest Loser talk about how important water is and how it is necessary for your body and can help with your skin.

I figure its good for me, I might as well consume more, it isn't as if it is going to hurt me. Another benefit is that it is important to drink water when using the ultimate body applicator. Which I will be using once a week.

I will be taking a photo tomorrow when my husband is home as a before photo. I will then take a photo once a week. I will continue to eat as I have been, which isn't healthy to say the least.

If you would like to join me feel free! You might be surprised at what water can do for you!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking this was going to be about a burst water pipe, or children getting into water lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know Linnie! I was hoping it would draw attention. :)

    ReplyDelete