Friday, January 6, 2012

Financial Aid

also known as FAFSA.

Well, this girl here just completed it for the first time ever. Yes, that's right, I'm 28 years old and am going to go to school! Well, that is if I get the financial aid needed to go!

I was a bit nervous filling it out. Anxious too as a matter of a fact.

I hope I did it correctly. I know, I know. It was pretty straight forward and there were all those helpful tips and such but I still am second guessing myself that I did it correctly.

So, now here I am, sitting and waiting... sitting and waiting for the results. If only it were INSTANT. How nice would that be?! haha

What kind of experiences have you had with financial aid? Approved? Declined? Awarded enough? not enough?

Did you apply for a community college? university? or a different type of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment