Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cappuccino, double mocha

I am one of those that doesn't like the taste of coffee but I do enjoy a latte every now and again. Whether it is iced or hot, though I have found lately that I prefer iced because I can drink it instantly without burning my tongue! HAHA

Anyways, I recently was in Walmart and there were samples for a drink. It happen to be the Hills Bros Cappuccino, Double Mocha. I tried some and instantly LOVED it. The lady working the counter told me the isle it was on and while I was hesitant to check it out because of the price I went and looked any way.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the price. I thought it would be OVER $5.00 for sure. However, it was not! It was only $3.74. So of course I got some!

You get 16oz in the container. You mix 3 tablespoons with 8 oz of boiling water.

You can use it to add flavor to your coffee, or even drink alone. I drink it alone and its great. I pour just a little milk into my coffee mug to make it a little creamier because that's how I like it.

The taste is phenomenal and it is super easy and quick to make, which is great if you're on the run all the time! You could program your coffee machine as you would for coffee, get in the shower in the morning and get your breakfast ready and voila, your morning drink is ready to go once you mix in the powder.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes coffee and especially those that don't!  I think I'm going to try the French Vanilla next!

No comments:

Post a Comment