Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disappeared?!

So am I the only one that this happens to?! I'd really like to know!

When our house was cluttered with paperwork here and some there, I could find ANYTHING. I knew where it was and it was not hard to find at all.

However, since putting the house on the market it of course needed to be picked up and tidied so that there wasn't paperwork in random places. Now I can't find a thing.

Most importantly I can't find the notebook that I had Sunday after Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class that my husband and I attended.

I'm 99.9% sure that I took it out of the Church with me. It is NOT in my car any where, it isn't at the in-laws as we were just there tonight and it surely isn't in the house. Well, at least NOT that I can find.

How does this happen? Where could it be? It seriously as if it grew legs and walked off. My husband couldn't even find it when he was looking earlier with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment