Monday, March 5, 2012

Dental Floss Obsession?!

So is it just my children or are there others out there that are OBSESSED with dental floss?

I'm not kidding, they seriously are. No matter where I put it, they find it and HAVE to have it.

Doesn't matter if it is mint flavor, cinnamon flavor or even plain.

My almost 2 year old is worse about it than my almost 4 year old. However, if he has it, she has to have it too of course.

Its nuts! He has gotten a hold of some previously and it was just strewn about because he couldn't figure out how to "cut" it. Of course it only takes a SECOND to get it and rib out about 100 yards. haha Okay maybe it wasn't 100 yards but it sure was a lot!!

Its like it has a radar of some sort that it puts out and he's able to hear/see it or something. Dang kids! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment