Thursday, April 5, 2012

too long!!

Its been far too long since my last blog post. While I have good reason for this, I don't like it.

A LOT has been going on and I fully plan on filling you all in soon! With everything being so crazy here it is hard to find the time to do so.

I will be putting a reminder in my phone to make sure that I do at least 2 blog posts a week. I'm hoping to get to a point where I can do a video a week or every 2 weeks too!

Do you have subjects you'd like covered whether its in a blog post or video? You can share by leaving a comment on this blog post or by using the contact tab and sending me a message!

If you'd like to remain completely anonymous please let me know. If you don't mind me sharing your first name and the state you're from, please include that information.

I have a few products I'd like to do a review on as well. I'll get to them, promise! Its just been crazy busy here. I'll see what I can do to update you all when my youngest is down for a nap today. For now I'm off to attempt to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment