Saturday, December 15, 2012

Juggling work, the kids and everything else!

How did you juggle everything?!

I'm finding this adjusting period a little exhausting and difficult. I've not yet found the "perfect" solution but am hoping with some time and patience it will be a smoother process soon!

I went from being a SAHM to basically a single parent and going to school. Then my husband joined the kids and I in Idaho. It made things a little easier.

I completed school and got my Esthetics license. Started work and am trying to juggle home life and working.

Recently I became a certified medical laser technician. So I'm now trying to juggle that with my Esthetics and everything going on at home.

I'm finding that the little time I had for myself is even less. I'm not sure if that's what is making it so exhausting or if it is that I'm not used to going out of the house 3-4 days a week. Yes, some times it is more than that, but not always.

I have used some great products in the last few months that I would love to share with you all, but there isn't time. I even did some freezer cooking and I took photos, but haven't had the time to upload. It could be a little bit of a time management issue, but for the most part, I don't think it really is that.


No comments:

Post a Comment