Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

Well, it is the LAST Monday of the year! How crazy is that?! Time sure has flown by for me this year and I'm thinking that next year it might just do the same.

Yes, I'm aware that there is the same amount of time year to year. However, there are some years that for me seem to drag on, I can't be the only one, can I?! While other years just FLY on by!

I don't know exactly what makes it happen but it does. I think this year for me it was because of all the changes that took place in my life.

In April I moved with my two children from Oregon to Idaho and went from being a WAHM to a full time student.

June we moved out of my Aunt and Uncle's house and into our own house. At the end of the month my husband joined us after what seemed to be forever apart but was really only a few months.

August I finished school and in September I became a licensed esthetician. The beginning of October I started working outside of the home three days a week.

In November I became a certified medical laser technician and started doing laser services for clients. Of course there was Thanksgiving in there.

December, well its the last day!!! With the open house of the skin spa, continuing to work, figuring out Christmas and if I would start school in January after all, it didn't take long for it to be over!

Did 2012 fly by or drag on for you? Do you think 2013 will do the same?

I'm definitely looking forward to 2013 and all that is going to take place for myself and my family! I couldn't be more excited!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope you all are safe tonight and remember, don't drink and drive. It isn't worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment