Saturday, February 4, 2012

Children & Frustration

My children are the lights of my life! However, some days they frustrate me to no end. I don't get how a 2 year old and a 4 year old (well, they might as well be as their birthdays are in April) can be so head strong and powerful.

Do you ever have days you feel like running away? You just want to lock yourself in a room?

What do you do to deal with those days and to limit the stress and frustration as much as you can??

Some times the only way for me not to be so frustrated is to "ignore" them. Within reason of course. I basically let them be the wild monkeys they are as long as they're not hurting themselves, each other or in danger. I don't always have enough strength to continue with disciplining.

Anyone else have days like that? How many children do you have? What are their ages? What have you found to help you and them?

Being a WAHM is trying. I'm working on time management, its a struggle, but it is something I know that I need to work on. Not only for my children, but for myself and my businesses as well.

If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to share. I'd love to hear them. You can leave them as a comment directly on this post or if you'd like to remain anonymous to others, email me by using the contact tab. I'll do a follow up to this post if I receive suggestions without including names! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment