Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy organizing, cleaning and packing!

As a lot of you know we are in the process of moving. Not only are we moving but we're moving out of state and the children and I are going before my husband. We're not sure how long it will be until he is there, we just know it won't be any later than July 1st. There are a LOT of variables with the situation.

Anyway, this last week I have been busy packing, organizing and cleaning what I can with all that is left. I leave Friday with the kids and won't be back to our house. So I need to make sure that what is left can be packed by my husband and that it goes with us. No sense in him packing things that we don't want or need at our next place.

Monday was spent cleaning out the bathroom cabinets and getting things organized in the computer room. Still have some things in the computer to box up but most of it is pretty much together so it shouldn't take too long.

Yesterday was spent in the garage. For the most part it is ready to go. There are a few more boxes for me to go through and repack as there are some things that can be donated and thrown out.

Today was supposed to be spent getting some of those loose ends together. The ones from the computer room and the garage along with making sure I have a list of everything that MUST go with us on Friday and a list of what to get from the store before we go.

HOWEVER... I'm not so sure how much I'll get done as I have a sick child. I'm not sure if it is the flu or if her gag reflexes is what caused her to vomit but let me tell you...it was NOT pretty. What was even worse is that while I was tending to her and calming her down (she just turned 4 yesterday), the dog, one of them, ate the oatmeal she puked up. YUCK!

But of course her doing that made it easier for me to clean. ICK still I know but it kind of got a smile on my face. haha

I'm doing what I can to make sure that I blog at least once a week if not 2 times a week. Things have been super busy though and I don't see them slowing down any time soon. Especially not with school starting on Tuesday. Its all happening so quick and there is so much to do.

I will be checking in on the blog and blogging when I can as well as posting on the Facebook page when I have a moment. If you'd like me to talk about a certain subject please contact me via the contact page here or on Facebook. I'm happy to share my experiences and bring up what you'd like to hear about as it might help others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment